Sunday, August 21, 2011

Boredom 101

When i am bored, i usually take pictures using my mobile camera.

Capturing all the things I love and treasure.

Things that bring a smile to my face, inspire me and give me a sense of peace.

... So ...

I decided to share those captured images here on my blog.

Bear with me please... I am just bored right now ;)

These are the things I bought, I gave and I received.

⇧
Eat out after overtime...

⇧
Teddy tiger from robinsons nat'l bookstore...

⇧
my sofa with love haha

⇧
my purple hearts bag

⇧
Our pink guitar...

⇧
Birthday cake for my Tatay..

⇧
Birthday cake for my Nanay ;)

⇧
my purple calc cp..

⇧
I got my easter egg... So cute!

⇧
I captured this when we went to REAL QUEZON...

⇧
my Tom's world card...

⇧
Free ACN shirt

⇧
Townhall.. Angry birds theme...

⇧
Last bonding together as a makalu member at shakey's

⇧
Comfort food..

⇧
Friendship Bracelet..

⇧
my cute whale..

⇧
Spoon from Coffee Bean High Street (Awesome!)

⇧
cute little guitar from Market2x

⇧
friendship bracelet (another one!)

⇧
Bought these books at booksale Starmall

⇧
Harry Potter bonding (Last Part at MOA)

⇧
delicious cheese cake..

⇧
cinema ticket..

⇧
My friendly USB stick..

⇧
Cute little doggy.. (Aw!)

⇧
My little red heart ;)

⇧
My Lovely Netbook :)

⇧
Wall pics! ;)

⇧
My flashy pen..

⇧
An insurance from company :)

⇧
My favy backpack..

⇧
Wall frame..

⇧
my pinky wallet..

⇧
cute vanity speaker! ;)

⇧
ehem.. ehem..

◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍

I super enjoy having these things around me.

I am so grateful.

Thank LORD for all the blessing. ♥ ♥ ♥

◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍


Sponge Cola - Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay

No comments:

Post a Comment