Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Joined Cat.. ;)

Hi October.. :D

This is gonna be short.

~Joined Cat~ Meow :D

I understand that everything is new.
But why I am feeling so blue.
I dont know if it is just only me.
Believe me I am trying to be the best I could be.

I love you, You are my second home.
That's why I am writing this poem.
Contemplating on leaving you.
Is not really easy to do.

I hate it when ask to do something without consideration
Like duh, there's always an imperfection.
But I like it at the same time.
Because I know, everything will be fine.

Bow bow bow...

But there's much more I am looking
To feel that I am learning and I am growing.
To feel that I am doing something
Not like a joined cat that seems doing nothing.
And worst. Not existing.


~Motivation where art thou, who will give it to me, to US~

"Di po kami saling pusa hehehe"


No comments:

Post a Comment